Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

My resolution is to be a better proofreeder. - Stuart Stutzman, Marketing Assistant

Mine is to survive this year! - Darrell Smith, PE, Vice President - Healthcare Division

My 2013 resolution is to pick up my hobbies/things I enjoy doing again. - Genoveva Rodriguez, Proposal Writer

I resolve to get my radio controlled helicopters back out to the flying field, fuel them up practice until I finally learn to fly upside-down, do loops and rolls and the other tricks they’re capable of doing! So far, I’ve only learned how to LAND upside-down, which is pretty hard on the equipment. - Gene Rigby, Estimator

Make my health and family my priority and stop being so OCD about the small stuff! - Carol Voges, Administrative Assistant

Get back under 200 pounds. - Tim Odermann, Project Manager

Get back to the gym 3 to 5 times per week!!! - Jeff Clark, PMP, Project Manager

My goals for next year are to give more time where it matters, make more phone calls to family and friends, send more written letters, laugh too much, start my charity series of poker games back up, take more random classes, get a bunch of vitality points by being healthy & fit, and my last goal is to have as many “WOW” moments as possible personally & professionally. - Kim Holmes, Risk Management Consultant

Run 20 miles a week. - Andy Hood, Project Manager

Finish grad school!! - Ashley Goode, Marketing Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment